GIS Congress 2021
The relative novel nature of the conference and its relevance to the current GIS market makes this summit an event to look forward to for all individuals of the GIS Congress 2020 community.
Rome, Italy that includes valuable keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
- Remote Sensing
- Geographic Information System
- GIS Techniques and Technology
- GIS in Renewable Energy Sources
- Seismology and Geodesy
- GIS and Natural Resource Management
- Web GIS and Web Mapping
- Spatial Analysis in GIS
- Global Navigation Satellite System
- Disaster Assessment and Management
- GIS & RS Applications in Forestry
- Cartographic Modeling
- Implications of GIS in Society
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Our International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by